'There were days I didn't want to leave the house', says Richarlison as Brazil & Spurs star opens up on dark days | 95XQDR5 | 2024-03-22 09:08:01
The Tottenham striker stated in September he would search
RICHARLISON revealed working with a psychologist was an enormous help — and needs all players to have entry to at least one.
The Tottenham striker stated in September he would search mental-health help after a troublesome time away from football.

It affected his type on the pitch too, however after therapy which coincided with groin surgery, he hit nine objectives in ten video games between December and February.
He stated: "It's really necessary to have the help of a psychologist. All gamers should have that help.
"That's actually helped. Now, I'm completely targeted mentally on my football."
Lifting the lid on his darkish occasions, the Brazilian, 26, admitted he refused to seek assist as individuals would assume him "crazy".
He stated: "There have been days once I didn't need to depart the home, depart my room.
"I'd go to train, go straight house and lock myself inside my room.
"As I'm from the countryside and there is a type of angle like, 'I am not going to do these [therapy] periods, as a result of I'm not crazy', or one thing. My household has this prejudice."
Richarlison, set to earn his 49th cap against England on Saturday at Wembley, hopes talking out on his mental-health struggles can encourage others.
He added: "Individuals ought to have courage to seek out that assist as a result of it might change rather a lot to make a greater life.
"I managed, with the assistance of the club, to get this help. This was essential."
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> On the pitch Richarlison has now scored ten objectives and registered three assists in the Premier League this season.
However his full focus can be on his international duties with Brazil forward of clashes with England and Spain.

Richarlison is getting ready for some robust fixtures with Brazil in the course of the worldwide break[/caption]

More >> https://ift.tt/4IBnoDu Source: MAG NEWS