'I got the call', says Conor McGregor as he CONFIRMS UFC return and announces opponent for summer comeback | 95XQDR5 | 2024-03-22 09:08:01
The Irish icon has grown publicly frustrated as talks to get his comeback signed and sealed continued to tug on.
CONOR McGREGOR has CONFIRMED his UFC return in the summer.
The Irish icon has grown publicly frustrated as talks to get his comeback signed and sealed continued to tug on.

However it seems McGregor has finally been given good news as he spoke out to reveal his return date.
He informed ESPN: "We obtained affirmation a couple of days in the past that it's all methods go at the Mac, The Notorious shall be returning within the UFC octagon this summer time."
McGregor, 35, has not fought since July 2021 when he broke his leg in the first round towards Dustin Poirier, also 35.
But he has been lined as much as face Michael Chandler, 37, after the pair coached towards one another on reality TV show The Final Fighter.
Chandler has been just as annoyed as McGregor of late and even went on WWE television to call out his rival.
And there have been growing fears the pair would by no means share the octagon collectively amid the drawn out negotiations.
However McGregor clarified that Chandler WILL be his next opponent as he aimed a cheeky dig at the American.
He stated: "Shut up, Michael, you f***ing imbecile.

CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
"The man doesn't shut up. I seen him on Raw. I like Mike – I'm going to bust him up. I'm going to bust Mike up."
McGregor had overtly announced earlier than the brand new yr that he would return towards Chandler on June 29 at MIDDLEWEIGHT.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> However UFC president Dana White was fast to shut down the declare.
June 29 is about to be the UFC's annual Worldwide Struggle Week occasion and the date McGregor has continued to tease as his return.
The previous two-weight champion's final two bouts have been on the 155lb lightweight restrict.
But McGregor himself is at the hours of darkness at weight division he will return at regardless of his call to take action at middleweight.
He stated: "I was having a bit of amusing with the 185.
"I don't know, I haven't checked the scales because the last time I weighed in at a UFC event which was a fair bit of time in the past.
"But I'll have a chat and see the place I'm at. However I received nice news, it's all methods go, thumbs up, thumbs up, received the call every part's sweet."

More >> https://ift.tt/4IBnoDu Source: MAG NEWS