I've been to all 18 first-class county cricket grounds in the UK... this is the definitive list from worst to best and where YOUR club ranks, writes LAWRENCE BOOTH - BRAVE MAG

ShowBiz & Sports

Hot

Saturday, April 19, 2025

I've been to all 18 first-class county cricket grounds in the UK... this is the definitive list from worst to best and where YOUR club ranks, writes LAWRENCE BOOTH

New Photo - I've been to all 18 first-class county cricket grounds in the UK... this is the definitive list from worst to best and where YOUR club ranks, writes LAWRENCE BOOTH

I've been to all 18 first-class county cricket grounds in the UK... this is the definitive list from worst to best and where YOUR club ranks, writes LAWRENCE BOOTH


There are 18 first-class county headquarters in Britain, and Mail Sport's Lawrence Booth has been to them all – many times over. Here, he ranks them in order of personal preference, starting from the bottom up. Your browser does not support iframes. 18th: Grace Road, LeicestershireFew grounds in England get a worse press, and it's true that the Meet – the shed-like edifice where you can marvel at Joey, the stuffed fox bearing an equally dead chicken in its mouth – hasn't always lifted the spirits.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CA #AU #FR