Kevin Costner dishes on Yellowstone and whether or not he'll return as John Dutton - after rumored feud with creator Taylor Sheridan

Kevin Costner has revealed he would definitely reprise his role as rancher John Dutton III in the hit television series Yellowstone, but only if it was 'under the right circumstances.' The 69-year-old actor, who recently claimed he had 'taken a beating' from the producers of Yellowstone, told Today host Savannah Guthrie that he still 'loves' the neo-western drama and said the show has been 'really important' to him. Commenting on the recent 'back and forth,' Guthrie, 52, asked Costner what had really happened in regard to his controversial exit, to which he replied: 'Number one, I did it for five years, okay, and I want to work more than once a year and we lost an entire year at one point and I thought, "
More >> https://ift.tt/KRp1vmu Full Article on Source: #HouseoftheDragon #HOTD #TonyAwards #VG3D #Rhaenyra
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news