Cyndi Lauper admits Madonna rivalry in the 80s was 'sad' - amid years-long rumors of a feud: 'I would have liked to have a friend' - BRAVE MAG

ShowBiz & Sports

Hot

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Cyndi Lauper admits Madonna rivalry in the 80s was 'sad' - amid years-long rumors of a feud: 'I would have liked to have a friend'

New Photo - Cyndi Lauper admits Madonna rivalry in the 80s was 'sad' - amid years-long rumors of a feud: 'I would have liked to have a friend'
Cyndi Lauper admits Madonna rivalry in the 80s was 'sad' - amid years-long rumors of a feud: 'I would have liked to have a friend'

'80s icons Cyndi Lauper and Madonna were considered rivals as they climbed the charts during their early years of fame. Now Cyndi has reflected their apparent feud, confessing she found the friction 'sad' - yet admitted she didn't even think the Material Girl singer, 65, 'liked' her all that much. Cyndi, 70, admitted she even took Madonna's style into consideration at the time to avoid comparisons between them two of them.
More >> https://ift.tt/N8zhPtv Full Article on Source: #Tank #Shakur #Sneako #Benavidez #Father's Day
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news