'You're insulting me' – Roy Keane fumes at Gary Neville leaving former Man Utd team-mate stunned during disagreement | 95XQDR5 | 2024-03-22 09:08:01
The pair have been discussing which position is the simplest to play on the pitch during an episode of the
MANCHESTER UNITED legend Roy Keane accused former team-mate Gary Neville of "insulting" him throughout a heated debate.
The pair have been discussing which position is the simplest to play on the pitch during an episode of the Stick to Football podcast by SkyBet.


Ex-midfielder Keane argued: "Right-back is the simplest place to play," prompting Arsenal legend Ian Wright to agree, saying: "Yeah, you possibly can see the whole lot, you'll be able to rise up the pitch."
But Neville, who played as a right-back for both Man Utd and England, claimed: "I feel that's, to be truthful, subjective. Because I feel should you're enjoying towards a large player that's quick and has acquired some talent, right-back just isn't straightforward."
Pointing at Keane, the England star continued: "For those who're in midfield towards players who can't cross a ball…"
Nevertheless, Keane shortly chimed in, saying: "Put it this manner, I went to proper again, pay attention. I completed an honest job for the staff. I know we have been robust. You couldn't go into midfield and do what I was doing."
Wright went on to say: "Because it's (enjoying right-back) easier to do! You've completed brilliantly at right-back, however it was easier to do."
Neville then joked: "I feel for 10 years my profession has been ridiculed," before staking his declare that either centre-forward or goalkeeper is the toughest place.
But ultimately, after a lengthy discussion during which Neville steered midfielders don't are likely to do as a lot operating as full-backs, Keane stated: "You're type of insulting me. There's a couple of insults coming my method."
Following his senior debut in 1992, Neville remodeled 600 appearances for Man Utd.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
In the meantime, Keane made 476 appearances for the Pink Devils throughout his time at Previous Trafford.
The pair additionally mentioned how much Keane, who set United back £3.75million in 1993, would be worth in the present switch market.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> Neville argued: "What was Declan Rice? £100million. You'd be value £100million."
And whereas Keane sipped his drink, he casually responded: "Thought so."
More >> https://ift.tt/4IBnoDu Source: MAG NEWS