'Sometimes you can be too good', say darts fans after rarely-seen blunder live on TV leaves commentators flummoxed | 95XQDR5 | 2024-03-22 09:08:01
Scott Taylor unbelievably bust 180 during his Modus Tremendous Collection conflict with Jimmy Henriks.
DARTS fans have been left in disbelief when one star appeared to overlook the principles while on the oche.
Scott Taylor unbelievably bust 180 during his Modus Tremendous Collection conflict with Jimmy Henriks.


Taylor had 180 left in the fifth leg and when taking goal for the cork he put his give attention to the treble 20 to knock off as many points as potential.
But, in a really not often seen blunder, he landed all three of his darts contained in the wire on the treble for a most 180 – inflicting him to go bust.
The often spectacular second was as an alternative the other as players are, in fact, required to take a look at on both a double or the bullseye.
That meant all three of Taylor's darts have been rendered pointless and his score remained at 180 for his subsequent set of throws.
The commentators couldn't consider what they have been seeing with one exclaiming: "Oh my! He's bust it! He's bust it! It's a 180 meaning absolutely nothing. Too good."
While followers on-line have been just as shocked with many posting their reactions on social media.
One wrote: "Typically you'll be able to simply be too good…"
Whereas one other added: "Didn't appear to be he even tried to throw the last dart high.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
"I assume he didn't take a look at the rating earlier than throwing and just went for the max."
Taylor later admitted that was exactly what had occurred as he truly thought he nonetheless had 200 left on the scoreboard.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> Speaking after the match he stated: "I assumed I used to be on 200! I don't know.
"I don't normally take a look at the score so I simply thought I was on 200."
Finally it was a pricey mistake as it meant Taylor was unable to get well in the leg and wound up dropping the match Four-1 to Hendriks.
More >> https://ift.tt/4IBnoDu Source: MAG NEWS