‘I’ve never seen anything for 10p before’ shopper shows off their EPIC haul, with £6 pizzas reduced to just pennies | GP7K5G2 | 2024-03-16 07:08:01 - BRAVE MAG

ShowBiz & Sports

Hot

Saturday, March 16, 2024

‘I’ve never seen anything for 10p before’ shopper shows off their EPIC haul, with £6 pizzas reduced to just pennies | GP7K5G2 | 2024-03-16 07:08:01

New Photo - 'I've never seen anything for 10p before' shopper shows off their EPIC haul, with £6 pizzas reduced to just pennies | GP7K5G2 | 2024-03-16 07:08:01
'I've never seen anything for 10p before' shopper shows off their EPIC haul, with £6 pizzas reduced to just pennies | GP7K5G2 | 2024-03-16 07:08:01

The lady revealed she'd been in luck when she went to her local Sainsbury's at 9pm, and noticed all of the yellow stickers in retailer.


A SHOPPER has left individuals surprised after displaying off her epic 10p discount haul.

The lady revealed she'd been in luck when she went to her local Sainsbury's at 9pm, and noticed all of the yellow stickers in retailer.

'I've never seen anything for 10p before' shopper shows off their EPIC haul, with £6 pizzas reduced to just pennies
'I've never seen anything for 10p before' shopper shows off their EPIC haul, with £6 pizzas reduced to just pennies
Yellowstickershopping tipstricksandhauls/fb
A lady took to Fb to point out off her unimaginable Sainsbury's haul of 10p gadgets[/caption]

"Immediately at 9.00, obtained so many decreased gadgets at 10p!" she wrote on the Yellow sticker shopping tips, tricks and hauls group on Facebook.

She also posted a picture of her purchasing, which showed £6 pizzas lowered to pennies.

There was also a huge carton of Tropicana apple juice, a loaf of bread and packs of pastries – all for simply 10p.

Mozzarella sticks and extra bread completed the haul.

And the feedback part was virtually immediately crammed with individuals weighing in on the consumer's finds.

"I've by no means seen something for 10p before haha," one wrote.

"Superior spotting!"

"It comes but as soon as in one's life… the 2-10p hoard! Cherish it," one other joked.

"How you getting all of these 10p?" a third asked.

To which she replied: "Good time!"

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

"OMG no approach," another person stated.

As another referred to as it "incredible".

"Nice one, I'm stopping by your Sainsbury's, lol," another person joked.

"Ffs I have to go Sainsbury's lol!" another commented.

"Properly jel!" someone else admitted.

While another stated: "Most Sainsburys go 10p about 2 hours earlier than they shut.

"So no good going within the morning or afternoon if you'd like 10p gadgets!"

And another person stated: "Waitrose Twyford do there 2nd reduction early night.

"Also recent fish and meat counter about four.00pm.

"Friday recent fish is 20% off anyway so you get the extra once they scale back.

"Meat 20% off on Saturdays so additionally additional discount after four.00pm."

"Comfortable for you – it's nice to get bargains!" one other praised.

Our local Asda doesn't scale back hardly anything," someone else moaned.

To which another stated: "Asda ought to scale back stuff at 12, 4 and 7pm".

'I've never seen anything for 10p before' shopper shows off their EPIC haul, with £6 pizzas reduced to just pennies
'I've never seen anything for 10p before' shopper shows off their EPIC haul, with £6 pizzas reduced to just pennies
Alamy

Others complained that they by no means discover such good offers in their local Sainsburys[/caption]

'
#ive #never #seen #anything #10p #before #shopper #shows #off #epic #haul #pizzas #reduced #just #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/1EJhRgi Source: MAG NEWS