‘I need this’ demand shoppers as woman picks up ‘perfect Easter drinks’ outfit in Tesco | GP7K5G2 | 2024-03-16 07:08:01 - BRAVE MAG

ShowBiz & Sports

Hot

Saturday, March 16, 2024

‘I need this’ demand shoppers as woman picks up ‘perfect Easter drinks’ outfit in Tesco | GP7K5G2 | 2024-03-16 07:08:01

New Photo - 'I need this' demand shoppers as woman picks up 'perfect Easter drinks' outfit in Tesco | GP7K5G2 | 2024-03-16 07:08:01
'I need this' demand shoppers as woman picks up 'perfect Easter drinks' outfit in Tesco | GP7K5G2 | 2024-03-16 07:08:01

Rachel Spicer, from Falkirk, frequently shares her clothes hauls and outfit decisions together with her 2.three million followers on TikTok (

A PLUS-SIZED fashionista claims she's found the right spring outfit for Easter drinks – and consumers couldn't agree extra..

Rachel Spicer, from Falkirk, frequently shares her clothes hauls and outfit decisions together with her 2.three million followers on TikTok (@rachelspicer_).

'I need this' demand shoppers as woman picks up 'perfect Easter drinks' outfit in Tesco
'I need this' demand shoppers as woman picks up 'perfect Easter drinks' outfit in Tesco
TikTok (@rachelspicer_)
Rachel Spicer did an enormous Tesco clothing haul[/caption]
'I need this' demand shoppers as woman picks up 'perfect Easter drinks' outfit in Tesco
'I need this' demand shoppers as woman picks up 'perfect Easter drinks' outfit in Tesco
TikTok (@rachelspicer_)
Rachel stated this co-ord can be the right outfit for Easter drinks[/caption]

She first rose to fame on social media by displaying off her two "dancing" chins.

Now, the 25-year-old – a measurement 18 – goals to assist increase her followers' self-confidence together with her body constructive content material.

In a current clip, Rachel revealed she's been on a grocery store clothing spree.

She stated: "I went buying. We've obtained just a little F&F haul.

"Tesco, you've accomplished good."

And a £39.50 blue boucle examine blazer and matching £18 mini skirt look like the celebs of her haul.

"I really like a co-ord. Take a look at that element", gushed Rachel.

"I really feel like this might be [for] Easter drinks."

She added: "It's like a blue tweed. I'm a sucker for a blazer.

"I wouldn't just go out with a skirt and a prime, I want the blazer.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

"I simply feel extra snug. And I really like a co-ord because you'll be able to mix and match it.

"A number of outfit options which is nice."

Style fans at the moment are going wild for the "beautiful" co-ord, with Rachel's clip racking up more than 150,000 views.

"I want that blazer in my life", one gushed.

A second wrote: "The blazer and skirt are beautiful!!"

"OMG! The blazer seems to be superb on you", echoed a third.

A fourth chimed in: "The blazer with jeans would even be so cute."

Someone else added: "The blazer go well with was Blair Waldorf 10/10."

Whereas a sixth stated: "I simply obtained the co-ord skirt n jacket too! Twins!"

Rachel additionally picked up a tie dye mesh bodycon gown, a green trouser go well with and two pairs of pyjamas in her Tesco buying spree.

We advised earlier how she started her TikTok account "out of boredom" during lockdown, after shifting back residence from London to Scotland where she was pursuing appearing.

With the help of her mother and father, she then turned her page into a full time job.

"I might say I'm like an unintentional influencer", she joked.

"I by no means thought that this may be a full time job or I might even get to earn in any kind of cash on social media."

#demand #shoppers #woman #picks #perfect #easter #drinks #outfit #tesco #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/1EJhRgi Source: MAG NEWS