‘I loved him when I was younger’ scream food fans as they spot 90s TV icon on biscuits at bakery ‘better than Greggs’ | KP15161 | 2024-03-15 07:08:02 - BRAVE MAG

ShowBiz & Sports

Hot

Friday, March 15, 2024

‘I loved him when I was younger’ scream food fans as they spot 90s TV icon on biscuits at bakery ‘better than Greggs’ | KP15161 | 2024-03-15 07:08:02

New Photo - 'I loved him when I was younger' scream food fans as they spot 90s TV icon on biscuits at bakery 'better than Greggs' | KP15161 | 2024-03-15 07:08:02
'I loved him when I was younger' scream food fans as they spot 90s TV icon on biscuits at bakery 'better than Greggs' | KP15161 | 2024-03-15 07:08:02

Bayne's Baker

FOOD fans have been thrown again to their childhoods after recognizing an iconic TV icon on biscuits at a discount bakery chain.

Bayne's Bakery& has 65 stores throughout central Scotland and has been hailed as "100 occasions higher than Greggs".

'I loved him when I was younger' scream food fans as they spot 90s TV icon on biscuits at bakery 'better than Greggs'
'I loved him when I was younger' scream food fans as they spot 90s TV icon on biscuits at bakery 'better than Greggs'
The Scottish Sun
Bayne's bakery has been going viral on social media[/caption]
'I loved him when I was younger' scream food fans as they spot 90s TV icon on biscuits at bakery 'better than Greggs'
'I loved him when I was younger' scream food fans as they spot 90s TV icon on biscuits at bakery 'better than Greggs'
The Scottish Sun
Individuals are loving the nostalgic Mr Blobby biscuits[/caption]

The family-run chain provides tasty savouries, muffins, doughnuts, and cold and hot crammed rolls.

Not solely does the food taste good, the prices are appetising too.

The steak bake in Bayne's prices £2.35 compared to £2.40 in Greggs, while a sausage roll can also be 40p cheaper, priced at £1.05.

The bakery has been going viral in current weeks with buyers sharing their food hauls and favourite buys.

And their Mr Blobby biscuit has been an enormous hit with eagle-eyed social media customers who spotted the pink treat on shelves.

Describing their £1.30 Blobby biscuit, Bayne's bosses stated it's the "family-favourite biscuit over the generations".

They added: "Our eye-catching and attractive biscuit recipe is made with natural colouring."

And social media users can't get sufficient of the nostalgic biccy, as one screamed: "WAS THAT A MR BLOBBY COOKIE?!!

"I liked him once I was youthful!! As if he's still being made in some capacity.. I want one!!!"

"Mr Blobby, taking me method back", chimed in another.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

A third wrote: "OMG BLOBBY BISCUITSSS!!!"

In the meantime, a fourth pleaded: "Bathe me in blobby biscuits."

Buyers who have already tried the biscuit are just as impressed, with somebody insisted: "Blobby Biscuits from Baynes are elite!"

"I really like Mr Blobby it's so yummy", agreed one other.

"It just tastes like a cookie with icing on it and it's like crumbly. It is truly superb."

Youngsters' favourite Mr Blobby shot to fame on Noel Edmonds' BBC show — making shock entrances and inflicting chaos.

Blobby even had a Christmas No1 with a self-titled music.

#loved #when #younger #scream #food #fans #spot #90s #tv #icon #biscuits #bakery #better #greggs #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/VoOTSkq Source: MAG NEWS