'I had no eyebrows and this saved my life,' shoppers gush over growth serum that 'makes such a huge difference' | GP7K5G2 | 2024-03-16 07:08:01
Many even credited the haircare for giving them forehead hairs
SHOPPERS have raved a few progress serum that made an incredible distinction in their brows.
Many even credited the haircare for giving them forehead hairs for the primary time.

- Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW Brow Enhancing Serum, $73 from Ulta – buy here
Grande Cosmetics' GrandeBROW Forehead Enhancing Serum boasts over 1,100 five-star evaluations.
The $73 serum promises fuller, bolder brows in six to eight weeks.
GrandeBROW targets sparse, thinning, over-plucked, or tail-less forehead areas, with a full bottle good for 4 months of day by day use.
The dermatologist-tested progress elixir accommodates amino acids, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, a botanical extract mix, and Glycosaminoglycans for more healthy, hydrated forehead hairs.
One lady referred to as the serum a "game changer" after its results kicked in.
Another famous that the serum labored on her lashes as nicely, though it was not meant for the eyelash space.
"Though expensive, undoubtedly works! I used it on my eyelashes and somebody informed me it appeared like I had eyelashes on!" she stated.
"It does take a while to note results nevertheless it works!"
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> One lady with no eyebrows claimed that the serum modified the game utterly.
"I had no eyebrows and this saved my life, I'm amazed," she stated.
Another lady with sparse brows shared earlier than and after pictures of her dramatic results.
"I'm OBSESSED with this serum. I have all the time favored my forehead form however they've been so sparse (because of my genetics lol)," she stated.
"This has made SUCH an enormous distinction and I feel much less insecure without make-up."
A third reviewer was additionally capable of put down her brow pencil after getting on the serum for a number of weeks.
"Highly advocate this serum! My brows have been getting patchy in the direction of the bridge of my nostril," they wrote.
"Within a couple of weeks, I observed a difference. I applied as soon as a day and now, after seven weeks, my brows are really filling in and I really feel confident to not use my forehead pencil on a regular basis."
- Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW Forehead Enhancing Serum, $73 from Ulta – buy here

A cheerful customer showed off their dramatic leads to a before-and-after[/caption]
More >> https://ift.tt/1EJhRgi Source: MAG NEWS