Charity Lawson Calls Ex Joey Graziadei '1 of the Best Bachelors' | P2LJPGF | 2024-03-15 13:08:01

Charity Lawson is praising ex Joey Graziadei amid his season of The Bachelor.
"Joey has been an outstanding lead, arguably top-of-the-line bachelors," Charity, 28, wrote by way of her Instagram Tales on Tuesday, March 12. "It's been fascinating watching this again now figuring out what it's like being a lead but in addition figuring out Joey."
She continued, "I feel like I can learn moods and physique language but in addition figuring out where he's at within the means of all this and feeling the exhaustion. It's rather a lot."
Joey, 28, previously vied for the affections of Charity throughout The Bachelorette season 20. Charity finally stated goodbye to Joey through the finale episode in August 2023 and as an alternative, accepted a proposal from Dotun Olubeko. Throughout After the Remaining Rose, it was introduced that Joey would star because the lead of The Bachelor season 28.
Status Check! Bachelor Nation Couples Who Are Still Going Strong
Joey's season has since begun airing, with the tennis professional narrowing down his contestants to the ultimate three — Kelsey Anderson, Daisy Kent and Rachel Nance. As for what she thinks of the remaining ladies, Charity gushed on Tuesday that Joey has three "superb lovely women" who "convey one thing unique to the relationship."
"I personally love how free and bubbly Kelsey is and she or he is completely beautiful," Charity wrote. "Rachel has this easygoing calmness about her that is actually special and I feel compliments him so nicely, she's also the sweetest, and Daisy is actually the definition of her identify, she brings warmth and happiness and has a captivating potential to show virtually something right into a fun constructive second."
While noting that she doesn't understand how Joey's season ends, Charity added that she's "rooting for everybody's happiness and love tales."

Charity's comments come someday after Joey and the three remaining ladies headed to the fantasy suites — and he admitted to two of them that he was "falling in love."
When Kelsey, 25, dropped the L-word to Joey, he replied, "I'm falling in love with you, absolutely" and admitted he had been feeling that method "for a very very long time." He gave perception into the timeline of his emotions throughout an exclusive interview with Us Weekly.
Former 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Leads: Where Are They Now?
"With Kelsey … you return to the last time she actually began expressing issues, virtually back to Montreal. We have been going loads of off feelings, however there wasn't actually words being exchanged, so I did maintain it in for some time," Joey advised Us after the current Ladies Inform All taping. "We each agree [that] when she was falling in Montreal, I was falling too. … I by no means stated it to her because I needed to be intentional with my phrases."
During week 6 of the season, Joey and his contestants traveled to Montreal. The trip got here one week after Kelsey acquired her first coveted one-on-one date in Marbella, Spain. She later acquired a second one-on-one date in Jasper, Canada, where the pair took half within the polar plunge.
"Nevertheless it was really after our second one-on-one in Jasper, how just nice that day was, how a lot we have been beginning to proceed to see things move ahead and never take any steps again. That was once I sort of really knew that I was falling in love together with her," Joey stated. "However as all the time, it's a feeling — it takes time for you to really feel snug to share those phrases and there needs to be the proper area and you might want to assume every part by way of."
The Bachelor airs on ABC Mondays at 8 p.m. ET.
More >> https://ift.tt/1EJhRgi Source: MAG NEWS