Fire Country's Stephanie Arcila Teases Her ‘Favorite’ Costar: 'I Love Him' | 7Q5F25U | 2024-02-12 13:08:01 - BRAVE MAG

ShowBiz & Sports

Hot

Monday, February 12, 2024

Fire Country's Stephanie Arcila Teases Her ‘Favorite’ Costar: 'I Love Him' | 7Q5F25U | 2024-02-12 13:08:01

New Photo - Fire Country's Stephanie Arcila Teases Her 'Favorite' Costar: 'I Love Him' | 7Q5F25U | 2024-02-12 13:08:01
Fire Country's Stephanie Arcila Teases Her 'Favorite' Costar: 'I Love Him' | 7Q5F25U | 2024-02-12 13:08:01

Fire Country's Stephanie Arcila Teases Her 'Favorite' Costar: 'I Love Him'
Fire Country's Stephanie Arcila Teases Her 'Favorite' Costar: 'I Love Him'
Sergei Bachlakov/CBS

Fire Country fans may be hooked on Stephanie Arcila's onscreen connection with Max Thieriot, however the actress can't stop gushing a few totally different costar bond.

Throughout season 1 of the CBS collection, Arcila's Gabriela Perez fell head over heels for Thieriot's Bode Donovan. Nevertheless, when requested who her "favorite" scene companion has been, Arcila, 33, solely informed Us Weekly that honor goes to her TV dad, Kevin Alejandro, who plays Manny Perez.

"Oh, Kevin, my dad, my papa. I really like him," she informed Us earlier this month while selling season 2 of Hearth Country, which premieres on Friday, February 16. "He really has taken on the position as a dad slash good friend in actual life too. He's been there."

'Fire Country' Cast's Dating Histories: Max Thieriot, Billy Burke and More

Arcila explained that since they movie in Vancouver, Canada, the forged and crew "becomes your family," which has been the case for her and Alejandro, 47.

"With Kevin, we've just all the time had a special connection and he would actually text me if he knows I've had a troublesome day and be like, 'It's going to be okay, mija,'" Arcila revealed. "I'm like, 'You're the perfect. You're one of the best.' So yeah, I might say, Kevin."

Fire Country's Stephanie Arcila Teases Her 'Favorite' Costar: 'I Love Him'
Fire Country's Stephanie Arcila Teases Her 'Favorite' Costar: 'I Love Him'
Darko Sikman/CBS

The actress gushed over their connection, noting that she and Alejandro "have this communication without communicating." Arcila shared that when Alejandro directs an episode of the drama, they "don't even speak" they usually each "know what we'd like."

Life imitates artwork in relation to their characters' relationship on Hearth Nation, even after Gabriela and Manny had several ups and downs in season 1.

'Fire Country' Season 2 Premieres This Month: Everything to Know

Through the premiere season, Gabriela turned a firefighter while her father ran a convict firefighter camp referred to as Three Rock, which is where Gabriela met Bode (Thieriot). On the finish of the season, which aired in Might 2023, Gabriela and Bode have been at odds over his false confession about retaining medicine at the camp. Bode and Manny additionally found themselves at a crossroads due to the lie.

Fire Country's Stephanie Arcila Teases Her 'Favorite' Costar: 'I Love Him'
Fire Country's Stephanie Arcila Teases Her 'Favorite' Costar: 'I Love Him'
Sergei Bachlakov/CBS

"Manny and Gabriela have such a stupendous relationship," Arcila advised Us in February, teasing that in season 2 they'll as soon as again be tested. "She finds out some really heartbreaking information from her father [this season] that he's stored from her sooner or later. They do speak about it [and move forward.]" Arcila added, "I feel Manny and Gabriela have a very arduous time staying mad at each other."

Best Firefighter TV Shows: 'Chicago Fire,' '9-1-1: Lone Star,' More

The actress also hinted that Gabriela and Bode's relationship will face its own hurdles, some of which are pegged to her dynamic together with her father.

"Bode is a bit little bit of a mirrored image of her dad and she or he completely loves her dad and appears as much as him and admires him for all the things he's gone by means of and how he's redeemed himself," Arcila defined. "And that's sort of somewhat little bit of Bode's past and sample as properly. … [But now], her heart is making an attempt to only build back up from these million little items that have been broken in the final season."

Season 2 of Fire Country premieres on CBS Friday, February 16, at 9 p.m. ET.

#fire #countrys #stephanie #arcila #teases #favorite #costar #love #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/4R16DKm Source: MAG NEWS