BRAVE MAG

ShowBiz & Sports

Hot

Sunday, February 15, 2026

Prince William Demanded Ex-Prince Andrew’s Removal Before ‘Rot Set In’ — Author

February 15, 2026
Prince William Demanded Ex-Prince Andrew's Removal Before 'Rot Set In' — Author

Former Prince Andrewhas finally exited the royal lodge and moved to his temporary home in Norfolk. However,Prince Williamhad reportedly long urged King Charles and Queen Elizabeth to take action against the ex-prince in the wake of his 2019 interview with the BBC.

Prince William appealed for action against ex-Prince, demanded his removal, says author

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's move to Wood Farm recentlyattracted attention. The removal van drivers took his belongings to the wrong address on the Norfolk property.

The former prince finally exited the Royal Lodge for a much more modest house last week. However, it has come to light that Prince William voiced his concern about the ex-prince's role within the royal family. He did it long before King Charles officially stripped him of his royal titles last year.

Russell Myers, in his book, "William and Catherine: The Monarchy's New Era: The Inside Story," revealed the details. He wrote that the Prince of Wales had earlier appealed to his father, King Charles, and Queen Elizabeth II for the removal of the former prince following his BBC Newsnight interview.

"Once you understand the fact that everything that happens in the here and now affects everything in the future, William's future, it is very easy to put yourself in his shoes," a source said, as perMirror.

"He never much liked his uncle and wanted him out of the picture immediately before the rot further set in," they continued.

The tipster added that William believed that since Andrew "got himself into the whole mess, so he should be left to his own devices to sort it out away from the family."

The former Duke of York stepped back from public royal duties amid the controversies. But he remained part of the royal family's events. However, the future monarch was "adamant the whole episode would never go away." He felt "there was absolutely no upside in Andrew being protected."

According to a palace source close to William, the Prince of Wales' view was clear. "Andrew shouldn't be anywhere near the family under any circumstances, not by association, not at family functions, anywhere," they said of William's view. He believed that every single time there would be a new revelation, the family would be stained.

The postPrince William Demanded Ex-Prince Andrew's Removal Before 'Rot Set In' — Authorappeared first onReality Tea.

Read More

Irina Shayk Makes Waves in Bikini During Beach Outing

February 15, 2026
Irina Shayk Makes Waves in Bikini During Beach Outing

Irina Shaykenjoyed a beach day in Miami Beach. She wore a bold black bikini that grabbed attention onInstagram. She looked relaxed and confident as she walked along the shore. The model spent quality time with her daughter, Lea De Seine Shayk Cooper, and their dog.

Irina Shayk turns heads in black bikini

Check out Irina Shayk in a stunning black bikini below:

Irina Shayk brought serious supermodel heat to Miami Beach and the ocean wasn't the only thing turning heads.? BackgridSee more:https://t.co/gO4vqLKlPKpic.twitter.com/RTdqnL3csI

— TMZ (@TMZ)February 16, 2026

Irina Shaykworea black triangle bikini top with thin straps. She paired it with matching high-cut bottoms. The style looked clean, simple, and classic. The model added a black baseball cap for a sporty vibe. Shayk completed the look with a delicate necklace, a small pendant, and a bracelet.

Her hair looked slightly wet from the water and fell naturally over her shoulders. Paps captured her walking along the beach, turning slightly to show her profile. In one moment, she was seen running toward the shore with a smile. In another, she stood sideways against the ocean, which showed off her stunning bikini.

She kept the look simple, sporty, and confident. The black bikini and cap created a timeless beach style. Fans on Instagram praised her, commenting "Gorgeous mama," "Natural beauty," and "She doesn't lose her beautiful shape."

Originally reported by Ojas Kulkarni onMandatory.

The postIrina Shayk Makes Waves in Bikini During Beach Outingappeared first onReality Tea.

Read More

US conducts first air transport of nuclear microreactor in bid to show technology's viability

February 15, 2026
US conducts first air transport of nuclear microreactor in bid to show technology's viability

By Valerie Volcovici

Reuters U.S. Energy Secretary Chris Wright and U.S. Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment Michael Duffey on board a C-17 cargo plane that transported Valar Atomics' Ward nuclear microreactor from March Air Force Base in California to Hill Air Force Base in Utah, at the Hill Air Force Base in Utah, U.S., February 15, 2026. REUTERS/Valerie Volcovici U.S. Energy Secretary Chris Wright and U.S. Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment Michael Duffey on board a C-17 cargo plane that transported Valar Atomics' Ward nuclear microreactor from March Air Force Base in California to Hill Air Force Base in Utah, at the Hill Air Force Base in Utah, U.S., February 15, 2026. REUTERS/Valerie Volcovici Valar Atomics CEO Isaiah Taylor, Utah Governor Spencer Cox and U.S. Energy Secretary Chris Wright stand near U.S. Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment Michael Duffey as he speaks to the media, in front of a C-17 cargo plane carrying a nuclear microreactor, at the Hill Air Force Base in Utah, U.S., February 15, 2026. Picture taken with a mobile phone. REUTERS/Valerie Volcovici

U.S. Energy Secretary Chris Wright and U.S. Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment Michael Duffey visit the Hill Air Force Base in Utah

HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah, Feb 15 - The U.S. Departments of Energy and Defense on Sunday for the first time transported a small nuclear reactor on a cargo plane from California to Utah to ‌demonstrate the potential to quickly deploy nuclear power for military and civilian use.

The agencies partnered with California-based Valar Atomics to ‌fly one of the company's Ward microreactors on a C-17 aircraft — without nuclear fuel — to Hill Air Force Base in Utah. Energy Secretary Chris Wright and Under ​Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment Michael Duffey were on the C-17 flight with the reactor and its components, and hailed the event as a breakthrough for U.S. nuclear energy and military logistics.

"This gets us closer to deploy nuclear power when and where it is needed to give our nation's warfighters the tools to win in battle," Duffey said.

President Donald Trump's administration sees small nuclear reactors as one ‌of several ways to expand U.S. energy production. Trump ⁠last May issued four executive orders aimed at boosting domestic nuclear deployment to meet growing demand for energy for national security and competitive AI advancements.

The Energy Department in December issued two grants to help ⁠accelerate development of small modular reactors.

Proponents of microreactors also have touted them as energy sources that can be sent to far-flung and remote places, offering an alternative to diesel generators which require frequent deliveries of fuel. But skeptics have argued that the industry has not proven that small ​nuclear reactors ​can generate power for a reasonable price.

Advertisement

"There is no business case for ​microreactors, which — even if they work as designed — will ‌produce electricity at a far higher cost than large nuclear reactors, not to mention renewables like wind or solar," said Edwin Lyman, director of nuclear power safety at the Union of Concerned Scientists.

The Energy Department plans to have three microreactors reach "criticality" — when a nuclear reaction can sustain itself — by July 4, Wright said.

The microreactor in Sunday's event, a little larger than a minivan, can generate up to 5 megawatts of electricity, enough to power 5,000 homes, according to Valar CEO Isaiah Taylor. It will start operating in July ‌at 100 kilowatts and peak at 250 kilowatts this year before ramping up ​to full capacity, he said.

Valar hopes to start selling power on a test ​basis in 2027 and become fully commercial in 2028. ​Although private industry funds its own development of nuclear technology, it also needs the federal government "doing some ‌enabling actions to allow fuel fabrication here and uranium ​enrichment here," he said.

Fuel for Valar's ​reactor will be transported from the Nevada National Security site to the San Rafael facility, Wright told reporters.

However, even small generators result in a significant amount of radioactive waste, Lyman said. Other experts have said designers are not compelled to ​consider waste at inception, beyond a plan for ‌how it will be managed.

Although disposal of nuclear waste remains an unresolved issue, the Energy Department is in talks ​with a few states, including Utah, to host sites that could reprocess fuel or handle permanent disposal, Wright ​said.

(Reporting by Valerie Volcovici; Editing by Sergio Non and Lincoln Feast.)

Read More