BRAVE MAG

ShowBiz & Sports

Hot

Sunday, February 15, 2026

Disney sends cease-and-desist to ByteDance over AI-generated videos

February 15, 2026
Disney sends cease-and-desist to ByteDance over AI-generated videos

Feb 15 (Reuters) -Disneyhas sent a cease-and-desist letter to ByteDance accusing the Chinese company of using Disney characters to ‌train and power its Seedance 2.0 AI video generator without permission, ‌a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.

Disney said ByteDance had pre‑packaged Seedance with ​a pirated library of copyrighted characters from franchises including Star Wars and Marvel, portraying them as if they were public-domain clip art, the person said.

The letter alleges Seedance is reproducing, distributing and creating derivative works featuring Spider-Man, ‌Darth Vader, and other ⁠characters, the person added.

ByteDance will strengthen safeguards on its Seedance 2.0 AI video tool to prevent the unauthorised use ⁠of copyrighted characters and celebrity likenesses, the Chinese firm told the BBC on Sunday.

ByteDance did not immediately respond to Reuters' request for comment.

Online news ​outlet Axios ​was the first to report on ​Disney's move. Paramount Skydance has ‌also sent a cease-and-desist letter to ByteDance, accusing the Chinese firm of engaging in "blatant infringement" of its intellectual property, Variety reported at the weekend.

Videos generated by Seedance 2.0, which was released last week, have gone viral in China including one of Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in a ‌fight. The AI model has been ​compared to DeepSeek and has been praised ​for its ability to produce ​cinematic storylines with just a few prompts.

Disney has taken ‌similar actions against Character.AI, demanding that ​the startup immediately ​stop the unauthorised use of its copyrighted characters.

In December, Disney signed a licensing deal withOpenAI, letting the startup use characters from ​Star Wars, Pixar and ‌Marvel franchises in its Sora video generator.

(Reporting by Rajveer Singh ​Pardesi in Bengaluru; Additional reporting Clare Jim in Hongkong; Editing ​by Miyoung Kim and Kate Mayberry)

Read More

Jacob Elordi’s New Movie Gets Warning Label From A-Lister

February 15, 2026
Jacob Elordi's New Movie Gets Warning Label From A-Lister

Anne Hathawayjust threw her support behind one of the year's most talked-about films, and her reaction is taking over social media. The Oscar winner got an early look at Emerald Fennell's adaptation ofWuthering Heights, starringJacob ElordiandMargot Robbie, and what she had to say has fans paying close attention.

Anne Hathaway warns people for Wuthering Heights

The buzz about Anne Hathaway and Jacob Elordi began after the former revealed she screened Wuthering Heights ahead of its February 13 release. Taking to Instagram Stories, she shared her unfiltered thoughts with a playful warning for anyone planning to see it.

"I saw an early screening of #Wuthering Heights. You aren't ready. Consider yourself warned. Congrats to all involved," Hathaway wrote on her Instagram Stories alongside her reaction. The Devil Wears Prada actor made it clear she got a real kick out of the movie. Her enthusiasm stood out amid the mixed chatter surrounding Fennell's take on the Emily Brontë classic.

The Saltburn director has crafted a version that leans heavily into the eroticism of the source material. Critics have noted the film focuses intensely on sensuality, with some calling it "aggressively provocative." Reviews suggest Fennell aimed to shake things up for a new generation. The result features undeniable chemistry between Elordi and Robbie, even if the approach rubs some purists the wrong way.

Before release, Wuthering Heights faced criticism over casting choices. Some called it "whitewashed" since Elordi, a caucasian actor, plays Heathcliff. It is a character originally written as dark-skinned. Robbie's casting also caused debate, as the 35-year-old played a 19-year-old Catherine. Despite the backlash, the $80 million box office suggests the film connects with audiences.

While she's busy watching films,Anne Hathawayalso has a packed schedule ahead. She returns for The Devil Wears Prada 2 this spring and joins the epic cast of Christopher Nolan's The Odyssey as Penelope. Upcoming projects include Colleen Hoover's Verity with Josh Hartnett, as well as Mother Mary and Flowervale Street.

Originally reported by Devanshi Basu onMandatory.

The postJacob Elordi's New Movie Gets Warning Label From A-Listerappeared first onReality Tea.

Read More

Kim Kardashian’s Daughter North West Launching Fashion Career — Report

February 15, 2026
Kim Kardashian's Daughter North West Launching Fashion Career — Report

North Westis only 12. But a new report claims she is already taking steps toward launching a career through her own fashion brand. Her mom,Kim Kardashian, is leading the business side. Besides, Kardashian has reportedly filedtrademarkpaperwork for a new name linked to North. Together, the steps signal plans for a clothing and jewelry venture, putting the preteen on her own career path.

Kim Kardashian's daughter North West reportedly launching her own fashion brand

The Sunexclusively reported that North West is prepared to launch her career with a fashion brand. It's called "NOR11," and Kim Kardashian is right by her side. Notably, the name appears to combine the start of her first name with "11," which The Sun suggested could point to her age when the business idea started to brew in the Kardashian household.

Moreover, the report noted that Kardashian has filed three separate trademark applications for "NOR11." They cover a wide range of items, including clothing and accessories like dresses, shoes, hats, and stockings, while also listing jewelry and watches, such as bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings. A third category includes bags and small items, such as handbags, wallets, and cosmetic cases.

Advertisement

Additionally, the report claimed that the filings were submitted through a company called KimYe's Kid Inc. It was incorporated in California in August 2023. While the name suggests both Kardashian and Kanye West, The U.S. Sun highlighted that California records list Kardashian as the only officer, drawing scrutiny over how involved North's father is, if at all, in this project.

Fans might have already seen it coming. The report pointed to North's Instagram posts from December that showed her and friends wearing black fur hats featuring the "NOR11" logo.

As of now, the trademarks related to North West's career suggest that Kim Kardashian plans to move ahead with the fashion and jewelry brand. And the report paints a picture of a venture that could be a turning point for the 12-year-old.

The postKim Kardashian's Daughter North West Launching Fashion Career — Reportappeared first onReality Tea.

Read More